With so much smoke and fire brewing with Obama's administration, you may think things are looking good for conservatives in 2014. However, Obama may have a strategy in place to turn the tables and give the Democrats a power grab on Capitol Hill.
Remember the first two years of Obama's first term? Overwhelming control by Democrats in the U.S. Senate and House. Ramming most any legislation and spending right through Congress to Barack's ready signature. Including Obamacare, $1 Trillion in stimulus, various environmental bills, and the Dodd-Frank bank control bill.
So, what happened in 2010? The Republicans took strong control of the House of Representatives and broke the Democrat's filibuster proof Senate. Thereby putting Obama's progressive agenda on pause.
What is different since 2010?
- Obama secured the 2012 Supreme Court ruling in favor of Obamacare.
- The election of 2012 indicated the American public turned more accepting of big government. Including the dependency for entitlements and unsettling acceptance of progressivism.
- America's economy continues to struggle with GDP barely moving and unemployment over 7.5%.
- Financially, we are severely in the red. Our national debt continues to grow towards $17 Trillion.
- Obama uses Executive Orders to dictate most of his agenda when Congress would not cooperate.
As we move forward to present day, we find our federal government basically at the same power level as 2010. The Dems control the Senate and the White House. The Republicans control the House.
Now, what is Barack Obama to do? His main goal is to make his mark on history as President. His riveting passion is to lay the ground work as a progressive, and to assure the Democrats have the power to continue his ideology through 2016 and beyond.
Here's Barack Obama's to do list for his legacy:
- Assure 100% funding and enforcement of Obamacare.
- Pass immigration reform with full amnesty for illegal aliens.
- Energy reform with dramatic spending towards green energy and EPA restrictions on industry.
- Treasury reform. The nation's debt limit would be controlled by the Treasury, not Congress.
- Full implementation of the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. This would in essence completely undermine the Second Amendment. Gun ownership would evolve to European-like gun control.
- Implement a Law Powers Act through Congress. Delegating new authorities to the Department of Justice, IRS and other enforcement agencies to bolster public adherence to Obamacare and gun restrictions.
What is in his way? Congress. Specifically, the House Republicans. The House has one true authority, controlling the budget and spending of government. The Republicans can curtail spending for the Democrat's programs like Obamacare. Barack Obama's agenda needs cash to exist, so the Republicans must go.
How can he advance his agenda by the end of his final term? It's all about the election of 2014, and leading the institutionalized, beltway Republicans down a path of self-destruction.
His plan is already in motion. Provide a little latitude and see if this is too far from reality.
Barack Obama's Back Door Plan:
- Kick back till after the election of 2014 to enact full throttle progressive reforms (listed above).
- Deploy propaganda to muddy the waters to keep conservatives busy in Congress.
- Ignore House Republicans. They will most likely stone wall any lefty reforms.
- Spin Republicans as ineffective and counter productive to "progress".
- Let Republicans delay the full deployment of Obamacare till after 2014. This will minimize reprisal from the voters prior to the 2014 election and cast Republicans as obstructionists.
- Use the Senate and Harry Reid to cause havoc for the Republicans.
- Entice Senate Republicans to take the lead on legislation.
- When Senate Republicans fail on policy (gun control/immigration), go to the voters to say the Republicans are extreme and not capable of bi-partisan policy reforms.
- Destroy conservative character of Republican Presidential hopefuls like Marco Rubio and Rand Paul.
- Deploy political hit men like Howard Dean to smear image of conservative candidates considering a run for U.S. Senate or House in 2014 and 2016.
- Obama will turn on his cabinet if cornered. If a scandal goes negative, look for someone like Eric Holder to take the fall. Obama must never be the fall guy, or his legacy perishes.
That's a lot of political debauchery. What would you expect from a community organizer from Chicago?
In summary, Obama's plan is to ride on a political wave of destroying Republican credibility till the 2014 elections. Then, with a Democrat controlled Congress. He will have free reign to drive his progressive policies to fruition without any resistance from the Republicans and any accountability to American voters.